Lift Chairs | Billed to Medicare
We take care of all the paperwork
Guy’s Family Pharmacy offers these American made lift chairs in every shape and size for the perfect fit. We sell Golden Technologies brand lift chairs, which feature premium fabrics to match every decor, and Golden’s patented technologies give you the most comfortable lift and recline experience.
Available Golden Technologies Lift Chair Series:
- MaxiComfort Series – Golden Technologies has perfected comfort. With the development of an exclusive, patented MaxiComfort® positioning technology, Golden delivers the most advanced lift and recline chair available anywhere in the world!
- Signature Series – The Signature Series is all new! With new fabrics to the Regal, Transfer Chair and Savannah Wall Hugger, plus new models with luxurious comfort features!
- Traditional Series – Golden’s Traditional Series is all about traditional styles to match many decors. The popular Cambridge lift chair has been re-designed and re-sized to fit more people better than before! The improved Cambridge models feature a softer, yet more supportive biscuit backrest design and now feature Golden’s hybrid sizing!
- Comforter Series – If you’re tired of trying to fit in a lift chair that’s sized for someone else, it’s time to discover Golden’s Comforter Series. Its plush design provides exceptional lumbar support, and a full chaise pad gives you total body comfort. With 10 distinct sizes, the Comforter Series has your perfect fit.
- Value Series – Golden’s Value Series lets you enjoy hours of comfortable relaxation, and is easy on your budget. These three well-appointed styles provide a full spectrum of features and benefits: the Capri features a classic, button-back design, while the Monarch models have a seam back. The Capri and Monarch models have a split chaise pad – meaning there is a gap with a fabric apron between the front end of the seat and the footrest – while the Monarch Plus models feature a full chaise pad with the same plush seat and comfortable seam backrest as the original Monarch.
If you would like to learn more about our lift chairs, give us a call at (336) 476-5632 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill out our online contact us form.